Ivins Real Estate
Ivins is a small community less than ten miles west of St. George surrounded by beautiful red rock mountains. The community is quiet and mostly residential, filled with families as well as empty nesters and retirees. Residents enjoy hiking at Snow Canyon State Park, entertainment at Tuacahn amphitheater, golfing, and spas.
Ivins is also home to Kayenta, a 2000 acre master planned community known for its quiet, unobtrusive yet beautiful homes.
Here are resources that may help you as you investigate Ivins:
Schools: The public schools are in the Snow Canyon High School cone site.
- Elementary (k-5): Red Mountain
- Intermediate (6-7): Lava Ridge
- Middle (8-9): Snow Canyon
- High (10-12): Snow Canyon
- Vista School (k-8)
- Tuacahn High School (9-12)
- Water-Ivins City
- Electricity-Rocky Mountain Power
- Natural Gas-Questar Gas Company
Golf: Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club (private)